Friday, February 12, 2010

Miss Mary -9 months

On Monday we had a photo shoot with little Miss Mary.  This is the second time we photographed her, the first being her 6 month session.  In 3 months Mary has mastered the art of snacking (complete with matching dinette set), growing 2 teeth, army crawling and pulling Baxter's hair.  Here are some of my favorites from our session...

Enjoy!
Andrea

 

Any lovers of musical theater out there?  Doesn't this first image in the series above remind you of Oliver?  "Please Sir, may I have some more?"

  

Poor, poor Baxter...you have many more months of this to endure...

 







Faces of Mary- check out the one- eyebrow she's giving me here.




The photo shoot was for Mary but I like to capture the interactions between parents when I can.  This was towards the end of the session and Mary had tolerated me long enough.  It's photos like these that drove me to become a photographer, maybe it's because I'm a recent mother but this photo just pulls at my heart strings.  The single tear in her eye, clutching for Mom, Mom's loving hug... this photo, to me, is the epitome of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment