Friday, July 16, 2010

Fashion Photography, what the what???

Fashion Photography...definitely not something I shoot a lot of here in Colorado. let's face it, we're taught to dress in layers in this state, not exactly the fashion capital of the world.  So when I was offered a chance to shoot for June issue of Yellow Scene, I jumped on it because it was a challenge.  I've said it before, I enjoy shooting outside my comfort zone.  It gives you experience, keeps you on your toes and every photo shoot has a lesson to be learned that can be applied in almost any other situation.  So here it is...my first fashion spread in a magazine.  If you follow me then you know I think size matters...you won't need your reading glasses for these folks!  Here's what printed and I've also thrown in some of my other faves from the shoot!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I was pretty proud of how these came out too!

    ReplyDelete