Monday, March 29, 2010

Reutzel and Associates

In need of some expertise regarding land development?  Check out Reutzel and Associates.  I have to be honest, I haven't used their legal services (...yet...) but from a personal level they are very down to earth and approachable.  

Enter Karen and Jack.  

They are married and established their own law firm in Littleton, CO. and hired us to take their professional headshots for their website, professional networking and other materials.  I always find it interesting when a husband and wife team work together.  Admittedly, often times I have entertained the idea of working with my spouse and usually at the end of that thought I think "nope, negative, no way, not a chance, no-go, definitely not... we'd end in divorce in about a week's time".  

So when I meet a couple that has made marriage and a working relationship work, I am very intrigued to say the least. These two were fun to observe, from the casual teasing & wisecracks to the ambush of hairspray on Jack (that only a wife could get away with).  Needless to say they made the idea (if it ever comes to fruition) of working with my husband a little less frightening.  I can't say I'm completely sold but maybe a little more swayed in the other direction... baby steps.  Below are a few more of my favorites from our shoot, thanks again Jack and Karen. 

If you think Karen looks familiar, check out my post before this one...those two little boys are her nephews!




No comments:

Post a Comment